The Parkland Range of commercial Park BBQs is heavy duty, Australian made and designed for public use. Parkland BBQs are built tough, and are designed to withstand heavy use and harsh weather with little maintenance. The T-Pedestal electric Park barbecue is one of the more popular options as it incorporates a stainless steel benchtop and pedestal base, providing a good serving and preparation area with minimum construction.
Features of the T-Style Pedestal Parkland BBQ are:
- Queensize 304-grade 3mm thick stainless steel hotplate with cooking area of 460mm x 460mm
- Stainless steel serving surround measuring 1000mm x 750mm. Ideal for food preparation etc.
- Embedded elements and copper backing to generate high heat conduction and retention
- Galvanised and powder coated pedestal-style cladding to enclose the controls
- Stainless steel door
- Adjustable timer and thermostat
- Available with coin operation or push button operated ignition.
- Electric operation only