The Parkland Range of commercial Park BBQs is heavy duty, Australian made and designed for public use. Parkland barbecues are built tough, and are designed to withstand heavy use and harsh weather with little maintenance. The large Kingsize hotplate is available with either gas or electric operation.
Features of the Kingsize Parkland BBQ include:
- 304-grade, 6mm thick Stainless steel hotplate with cooking area of 680mm x 590mm
- Automatic timer will switch off after a set period of time (factory set to switch off after 13 minutes)
- Green light to indicate BBQ is operating
- Available with free push button operation, coin operation or key operation.
- Stainless steel doors with lock to hide controls
- Fully galvanised steel frame
- Impressive, practical and durable
- Ready for your brick or stone enclosure or available in a pre-fabricated cabinet
- Microprocessor control eliminates the need for a constant pilot light therefore minimum gas wastage
- Solenoid valve
- 2 x 15Mj/Hr burners
- 6KW elements (30Amps power) to provide a strong, consistent heat
- Thermostat to control temperature setting
For more information visit our commercial BBQs website www.commercialbbqsaustralia.com.au